Icongraph and Logo 7 are software creations and properties of Frosby Designs Ltd, a UK registered company.
Logo 7 and the Icongraph iOS app (version 1.1 and above) contain Pro Upgrade and Design Template ‘Packs’ which are purchasable with Apple’s In-App Purchase.
In-app purchases are purchased from and billed by Apple iTunes, not Icongraph.com. These In-app purchases are subject to the terms and conditions of Apple iTunes.
Icongraph subscriptions made on iOS devices can be managed in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase, and auto-renewal can be turned off. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
• The Icongraph Monthly Subscription time period is 1 month. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged £2.99 or equivalent in foreign currency for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to Icongraph Monthly Subscription.
To cancel your subscription, please visit Apple’s guide here.
Data collection in the Icongraph and Logo 7 apps.
• We do not directly collect or store any customer data through the Icongraph and Logo 7 apps.
• We do not sell or share any user data.
• We do use a mobile analytics software to collect usage information, and this is used to improve the app by learning about which parts of the app are most popular for example.
• If you contact us through icongraph.com, we will not save, share or sell your email address.
• We aim to reply to your request within 3 working days.
Last updated on 19th April 2019